1. World's first HD quality video camera eyewear with encryption read disk function.
2. Brilliant and rich natural colors, high quality video images.
3. Flexible design suited for different faces, for different races and ages.
4. Fashion and cool design keeps up closely with vogue trends.
5. A perfect embrace of fashion concepts and factors, Limited Editions available for picky trend-spotter.
6. 5 mega pixels CMOS camera for clear digital video recording.
7. Easy connection with PC/Laptops, no driver needed.
8. User friendly operation button for easy control.
9. Real time recording, never let memorable moments escape again.
10. A must for trend-spotter, journalist, traffic police, travelers, hikers, mount climbers, students, life-lovers etc.
Product size: 143*152*34mm (unfolded)
Physical weight: Approx 35g
Read/write speed: 1.5MBps-60MBps
USB: 2.0 (High Speed)
Power supply: Embedded 280mAh Li-polymer Battery
Power duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
Power adaptor: 5V DC/ 500mAh
Power consumption: <0.8W
Memory: TF card up to 32GB
Video format: AVI
Lens specs: 5 mega pixels CMOS camera
Recording speed: Max 30fps
Player: Windows Media Player, Real player,Storm codec Menu Language: English/Chinese
Operating System: WinXP, Win2000,Windows Vista, Win7
Before you do any operations,please load TF card first.
A) Time Setup:
1. Connect device to PC or Laptop, it will be recognized as a newly added storage drive.
2. Click to open the newly added drive.
3. Right click your mouse and create a new text file under the root directory. Make sure NOT to create it under video folder.
4. Rename the new text file as time.txt.
5. Open the new text file, input the local real time as per the sample below:
If present time is local time: 10:10:10, 10th, Oct, 2010, then input time this way. 2010.10.10 10:10:10 Y/N ( YYYY/MM/DD HH/MM/SS Y/N )
6. You can add space Y after the time to enable time stamp on the video or input space N to disable it.
7. Save it and then exit
8. Time is set and ready for new recording.
B) Switch On:
To start the device, press and hold the On/Off button for three seconds and then release, YELLOW LED indicator will light up,the device is in standby mode.
When device is in standby mode, to start video record,press on/off button for two seconds,YELLOW LED indicator will blink 3 times then go off.it is recording.One more short press of the On/off button ,the BLUE LED indicator will blink for 3 times.the device is shut down,and files will be saved automatically.
When device is in standby mode, short press on/off button to take one photo,meanwhile the YELLOW LED indicator blink one time.Repeated press to take more photo.
E) Auto shut-off:
1.When the device is in standby mode,if you don't process to take photo or video ,it will shut off itself in ten seconds.
2.When battery is low , yellow and blue LED lights will blink by turn for 3 times, device will save the files and then shut off itself.
3.When memory is full, yellow and blue LED lights will blink by turn for 5 seconds,device will shut off itself.
PC/LAP TOP CONNECTION:
A) System Requirement:
1. CPU must be at least 500Mhz above
2. Operating system: Win2000/XP/Vista/Win7
3. USB slot
4. Minimum 1GB free hard disk space
5. Minimum 512MB memory
B) Connecting PC or Laptop:
1. USB Storage mode:
a. When device is under OFF status.
b. Connect the device to PC or Laptop through USB port using USB cable provided in the kit.
c. The computer will recognize it as a newly added disk and shall install if necessary the driver.
d. After installation, a new window will pop up, click Open to check files and go to the folder that video stored in,namely Video, (you can also find the device as are movable disk under your Computer root directory),click the folder to enter, then you see a sub folder namely 100VIDEO, click again to enter, you are able to find the video files that has been recorded stored under this folder and are ready for downloading to local disk.
e. You can then copy or cut and save to your local hard drive.
f. When finished, click to remove the storage disk safely.