The TASER Pulse+. It is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive
concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law
enforcement around the world. With the TASER Pulse you can reach an attacker
from up to 15 feet away, immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make
a Safe Escape.
The TASER Pulse+ App (optional) : brings safety in today's connected world. Using the same less-lethal technology as law enforcement, the Pulse+ integrates with your mobile phone via the Noonlight mobile app to contact emergency dispatch when fired. No fumbling for the phone or freezing up in fear. Pull the trigger and help is on the way.
Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self-defense market. You're fast-paced and connected. Your self-defense tool should be too.
• TASER Self-Defense x Noonlight mobile integration: Noonlight dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately if the trigger is pulled, using real-time GPS tracking provided through the Noonlight mobile application. The Noonlight app is free for the first month after activation, and requires a monthly Noonlight Premium membership after 30 days at $9.99/month.
• Stay connected: As long as the Pulse+ device is within range of your mobile phone, it will be connected - even if the safety is in the on position.
• Optimized self-defense range – 15-foot shooting distance, ideal for most defensive situations
• Powerful protection ensures a Safe Escape – 30-second muscular override gives you time to get away, and we'll replace your TASER device free of charge. Read more about our Safe Escape Product Replacement Guarantee
• Comfortable to carry and use– Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
• Fast on target– Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
• Effective up close – Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
• Easy to maintain – The battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it. The Pulse+ uses easy-to-replace CR123 batteries, which are carried by many retail stores.
• Legal to own, legal to carry– No license needed in most states
•One TASER Pulse+
•Two live cartridges
•Conductive practice target
•Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)